Monday 3 June 2013

Spring Sales and Ryan Reynolds


I did some window shopping today and yesterday. I took the first photo last night when I walked home from the tram stop. I saw the mannequin behind a large circle in which was written: Spring sale, up to 50%. You can vaguely see her silhouette. It was a real stopper for me: I put down my bag, got my little backpack from my back, opened it, got my camera out, took the picture, then put my camera back in the backpack on my back and continued walking home.


The second picture I shot today: I was walking down the shopping street (lots  of shops were closed because it's Monday) and noticed the graffiti on the window of a perfume shop. One eye of the actor was looking through a loop. It really caught my eye, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...