Wednesday 25 September 2013

Flowers and pattern

I took a couple of pictures yesterday and looking back at them, they screamed a blogpost. I mean, usually I don't go out with a certain intention and yesterday was no different, but I came back with a some impressions that would make a nice theme for a post.


This first picture I took in the Hortus Botanicus. I was walking there slowly and all of sudden this visual came to me, it was simply there for me to enjoy and to capture it by camera.


The other pictures were taken on my way to the grocery store. There are two florists quite close to each other and they both are on the way to the organic shop. After closing time the sidewalk is a feast of leaves, left over flowers and berries.


I enjoyed a while here, taking in this feast and exploring what was there.


Closer to the street there was even a puddle with all the greens and one flower half floating in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...