Friday 20 September 2013

Instagram

Instagram, everywhere I looked and whatever I read, I read about Instagram. Is this also something I should do, another social site to display my pictures? After reading a couple of articles in Dutch magazine Flow I decided to give it a try. So I made an account and started shooting. I started liking pictures,  became a follower, and others started to follow me. It is exciting on the one hand, but on the other hand I also find that contact is rather fleeting.
I noticed I started taking other kinds of pictures than contemplative ones. I like that it can be an outlet for my other work.
What I also like about it is that you make collages and use filters, I've tried a few. It's being creative in a small way without disturbing my friends on my personal Facebook page. I just don't know yet how to put a link to it on my blog. Can anyone help me out?














BeautifulMess app.

With InstaCollage

BeautifulMess app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...