Wednesday 13 November 2013

Big things going on

I don't know about you, but it's pretty hectic at work right now. As I showed you earlier we've just moved to different floors, we've started with our new broad Bachelors last September and the university is in the middle of a big reorganization process. On top of that the management is planning to integrate some departments together.
So, a lot of things are going on at the moment and it's sometimes difficult to keep my head clear and not to let all the thoughts get the better of me. As my yoga teacher says all the time, don't get involved with your thoughts, let them pass by as thoughts tend to do. They come and go.
We all know that that is sometimes easier said than done, but going outside during lunchtime with my camera, preferably in a park or other natural environment, does the trick for me. Nothing soothes me as much as nature does. In this way I empty my head, open my awareness and look and then I see the most beautiful and simplest of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...