Friday 27 December 2013

Personalized daily planner 2014

I love it when I can personalize my own planner. Sometimes I buy one with beautiful photography and helpful quotes, sometimes I buy a theme planner (i.e. from Yoga Magazine). Maybe it's nice to do a blogpost about planners, I still have most of them and they contain a lot of memories.

The personalized planner for 2014: I bought the planner at the HEMA and it contains pockets in which you can put own personal photos. It's little like a portfolio.

This is what the cover looked like when I bought the planner at the HEMA.
dAnielles flow

I then made a selection of photos I wanted to put in the pockets of the planner. Since the size of the planner was rather different than regular photo sizes, I ordered the photos on a larger format so I could cut them in the right shape.
dAnielles flow

I then inserted the pictures in the pockets. This is how the front cover looks like after adding the photo.
dAnielles flow

I selected pictures that were taken during the same month of the year in which the pocket is located, i.e. these blossoms were photographed last May and I put them in the pocket of May 2014.
dAnielles flow 
dAnielles flow


I also embellished the daily planner with stickers that I bought at the same store.
dAnielles flow

I even used the leftovers from the stickers, they gave such wonderful patterns!
dAnielles flow
So I'm ready for 2014, well organized to keep my head clear for more important matters than remembering meetings. I also carry with me fond memories of this year and I consider myself lucky to be alive and to be able to enjoy many moments, good ones and bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...