Monday 2 December 2013

Saturday morning

Last Saturday was a relaxed day. I got up pretty early for my doing, did some yoga and went to the organic market with one of my girlfriends. While doing yoga I saw the sky turning colour and watched the sun coming up.
dAnielles flow
The morning light gave pretty shadows in my room. All of a sudden I saw these cute angels sitting on my cupboard. They've sitting there for years of course, but I now saw them clearly, afresh. They inspired me to use them for a Christmas card. I invited my whole family at my place for Christmas, I'm not sure if I am going to regret this.
dAnielles flow
My friend and I had a tasteful cup of coffee with a large piece of apple pie at Café Winkel, Amsterdam. When I looked up I saw this lovely reflection of Dutch gable houses on the Westerstraat. It was a good morning!
é

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...