Monday 9 December 2013

Sunsets

Last Friday I felt a bit under the weather and I decided to call in sick. I slept until about 12 o'clock, did some groceries, read a bit and didn't feel like doing anything else. About 4 o'clock I looked up and saw this massive cloud passing by. It was just a little before sun down, it is what we Dutch call an 'evening sky'.
dAnielles flow

And yesterday there was an wonderful sunset. I was riding home on my bike and went through the Vondelpark when I saw these amazing colors. I noticed that I was not the only one seeing this, around me several people grabbed their cell phones or cameras to capture this colourful sky. It makes me happy that people notice these things, they are for free and give such a pleasure in life!
dAnielles flow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...