Thursday 26 December 2013

The day after Christmas

The day after was relaxed: my sister and the kids were still around and we went for a walk.

dAnielles flow
Today was basically a grey day with just a little sunshine so every now and then. It made these trees look really dramatic.

dAnielles flow
In spite of my family surrounding me, I noticed this wonderful pattern of circles in a fuchsia colored bench,


dAnielles flow
this well filled with water and leaves, 

dAnielles flow
and these orange berries in a vase.

We ended up at the small temporary ice rink at the Museumplein.


The ice rink was surrounded by large baubles in all different designs, above is one of my favorites. The baubles can be won: if you take an original photo and share it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram (#socialbauble) you might be in the running for winning one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...