Tuesday 8 April 2014

Over the hill blossoms

Last thursday I went to the botanical gardens again, it's always such a joy to be there. To watch how the garden changes all year around is just fascinating to me. In the beginning of the week I saw this tree blooming at its peak, but I didn't have a camera on me (how did that happen?) except my cell phone and that didn't quite capture the tree as I saw it. So when I finally came back later in the week the tree was already a bit 'over the hill', past its peak. It was still beautiful to watch the petals falling down like snow and to smell the faint fragrance from the flowers.
blossoming tree
Blossoming tree
floating petals with reflection
Floating petals with reflection of branches
floating petals
Floating petals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...