Friday 9 May 2014

Where am I now?

my hands
My hands, photograph by fellow participant Corné
I've been thinking a lot lately about my job, my 'career'. More and more I realize that photography is my real passion (oh really, you might think). There is hardly a day when I don't pick up one of my cameras (DLSR, powershot or cell phone) and take a shot of what I see. It's what I do, all the time. Yes, I read, practice yoga, sew a little, watch a film, and cook my daily meal. I don't doodle, draw, paint, craft or play an instrument, however much I like all of that. But I do take photos.
Also, I am thinking of what to do with the blog, my little corner on the internet, my happy space of digital images and a few words. I am an image junkie. I have lots of ideas, but little time to execute them.
One of my plans is to go back in time a bit and show more of earlier workshops, city trips and photo walks. So here are photos from the workshop 'Making Contact' in February 2012 that I took with Hėlen Vink. Click on the text underneath the picture to go to the right page.
Day I: sidewalks
Day I: sidewalks
Day II: sand
Day II: sand
Day III: people and cars
Day III: people and cars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...