Thursday 19 June 2014

A walk on the beach: Tea break

We are not hikers, my friend H. and I: we don't walk on hours to get those miles under our soles. We walk, look at things, wonder about little phenomena, contemplate about life, relieve our emotions, and of course have a coffee or tea.
Buddha with flame
Buddha with flame
wicker chair and its shadow
wicker chair and its shadow
shadows of wicker chairs
shadows of wicker chairs

yellow, blue and a shadow
yellow, blue and a shadow
yellow parasol
yellow parasol
During a break I just sit and look around. There are little things I notice: colours, shadows, combinations. It makes me aware of my surroundings and it makes me appreciate life much more. After all, life is in the little things, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...