Thursday 4 September 2014

DIY: Folding envelopes

wooden envelope templates
A while ago I bought two wooden envelope templates and a set of graphic paper in the lovely webshop of Paper Stories. I intended to use the templates during the creative whirl of my staycation, but because of the lovely weather nothing came of that plan. However, my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last weekend and I that was the occasion I was waiting for.
graphic paper of Paper Stories
graphic paper of Paper Stories
The graphic paper turned out to have prints on both sides, so when folding the envelopes the insides of them showed another print.
envelope template on graphic paper
This is really easy: put the wooden template on the paper and trace around the edges.
instructions on envelope template
The instructions are even pictured on the template!
folding the envelopes
Folding is done within seconds. I used a measurer to help me making straight folds.
done!
Done. You could make labels or tags with the leftover scraps, great for gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...