Monday 6 October 2014

Art Event Kunstkracht12

wall with photos of pupils
wall with photos of pupils
Last weekend our teacher Hèlen A. Vink participated again in the yearly art event Kunstkracht 12 at Zandvoort. Kunstkracht12 took place in several buildings and private houses in the town of Zandvoort and like last year (see my blogpost from 2013) she asked some of her pupils to send her a couple of photos to be hung in her entrance hall. And like year I was part of this little exhibition.
Hèlen A. Vink preparing the wall of photos of her pupils
Above you see Hèlen preparing the photo wall. From a large amount of pictures she chose the ones that were fresh from everyday life moments and arranged them in groups on the wall.
my five photos
Out of the 15 high res pics that I sent her, she chose the five above. To see them more in detail I list them below.
light: pink laundry basket
light: pink laundry basket
reflection: floating petals
reflection: floating petals
people: father and son
people: father and son
people: Anjali's hands
people: Anjali's hands
moment: two leafs on a grey car
moment: two leafs on a grey car
Hèlen put up her work in her own house, sort of an an open house exhibition. Visitors could come in and have a look at her photographs like in a museum. Below are some of Hèlen's photographs. They were difficult to photograph because of the reflection in the glass of the frames.
photographs of Hèlen A. Vink I
photographs of Hèlen A. Vink
photographs of Hèlen A. Vink II
photographs of Hèlen A. Vink
photographs of Hèlen A. Vink III
photographs of Hèlen A. Vink
And like last year it was an honor to me to be part of the pupil's wall. It was such a pleasure to see my own work there in between that of peers.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for this beautiful report from Kunstkracht 12 and the miksang exhibition
    btw I like the comment function

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Anjali, I hope you can read my reply.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...