Sunday 23 November 2014

Morning glory

I got up this Sunday morning pretty early (I'd like to sleep in on the weekend) and rode by bicycle to meditation class which takes place in the centre of Amsterdam. The hardest bit is to actually get up in the dark and to walk to the shower in the cold corridor of my house. After feeling the warm water on my body and having some food inside my stomach I am ready for the day.
yellow and blue sky
yellow and blue sky
The advantage of this season is that I am able witness the spectacular colours of the sunrise. To me there are just a wonderful gift of Mother Nature. And the reflection in the canal is even more awesome.
reflection of a pink sunrise in a canal
reflection of a pink sunrise in a canal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...