Friday 6 February 2015

Beet-blueberry smoothie

Yesterday was day 5, the last day of my mini detox period. I actually want to prolong this until we go to Venice next week, so that is just a few more days. The tablets are finished, but now that I am in the routine I might as well continue eating no meat, dairy, coffee, sugar and alcohol. I have been moderate using those products anyways, so the change is not gigantic. 
beet-blueberry smoothie
Eating a smoothie in the morning is one of my favourite things. So here is another recipe.
Ingredients:
2 cooked beetroots
2 bananas
1 avocado
1 teaspoon of macapowder
1 tablespoon of chiaseeds
splash of coconut water
bit of soy milk 

plate: IKEA Bråkig
ditigal stamp: Elise Blaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...