Thursday 9 April 2015

Bit of Spring

chemtrails, bare trees and blue sky
Last weekend, over Easter, I stayed at my sister and nieces. From one day to the next the sun came out and it was warm. Nature had started to come out of its winter recluse so we spotted some small flowers and budding trees.
my niece Emily taking picture of this yellow tree

Above: my niece Emily taking a picture of this yellow tree. It looks green in the photo, but in real life it contained a lot more yellow.
happy orange jogger
happy orange jogger
faint pink buds
faint pink buds
red buds
My sister invented a little photo contest to get my nieces interested in a walk: to shoot the prettiest picture of a flower. There wasn't really a winner, but they were willing to go outdoors and they seemed to enjoy the sun and the daisies in the grass. It was a very pleasant way to spend parts of Easter Sunday.
my two nieces taking photos
my two nieces taking photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...