Wednesday 29 April 2015

New items on Society6

framed Curvy fence on the beach
framed Curvy fence on the beach
I just uploaded two of my recent photographs on Society6. Both photos were taken during the last Miksang Contemplative workshop at Zandvoort earlier this month: Space awareness.
iPhone skin: bicycle on patterned pavement
iPhone skin: bicycle on patterned pavement
I still love Society6's website where I can sell my stuff, the only downsides are the shipping costs overseas (for my neck of the woods) and the probable import tax. It's great if you live in the USA, but not for Europe or elsewhere in the world. Which is why I don't promote it enthusiastically on my blog or personal Facebook page. But it still feels great to see the items in my little corner of their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...