Wednesday 27 May 2015

Amazing skies

amazing sky with wind mills on horizon
amazing sky with wind mills on horizon
Last Sunday I went for a walk on the beach with my ex boyfriend. Maybe not one of my great ideas emotionally wise, but visually wise it was a fantastic idea. I mean, these skies were just awesome!
amazing sky
amazing sky
Lots of turmoil in the sky, lots of turmoil within myself. Trying to befriend my ex after a painful break-up is not an easy thing to do even after almost a year. Looking into this unlimited space though gave me space within, it gave room for feeling these emotions, venting them and feeling lighter afterwards. I am sure you have experienced this too at one occasion or another.
cloudy sky and kite flyer
cloudy sky and kite flyer
And then there were these guys flying in the sky, riding on the wind that rolled over the dunes. They represented the ultimate experience of freedom.
sea gulls and an amazing sky
sea gulls and an amazing sky
sand dunes, amazing sky and two kite flyers
sand dunes, amazing sky and two kite flyers
Who knows, I might try it out one day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's. Turbulence in the skies, turbulence within you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...