Tuesday 5 May 2015

Pink petals after the rain

floating pink petals with sparkles
floating pink petals with sparkles
Last night it had rained about all night. When I looked out today I noticed that the trees had lost a lot of their blossoms, most of them had fallen on the ground because of the rain and wind.
green leaves underneath pink petals
green leaves underneath pink petals
It was wonderful and rich to look at all those pink petals on the street and pavement. Their colour had changed from a light pink to a full pink after the rain.
pink petals around a white post
pink petals around a white post
In the pictures above and below you can see where the petals were densely concentrated, they were left in the spot where the wind had blown them.
squares of petals
squares of petals
From the first floor of our building I had more of an overview over the area and I could easily spot shapes and forms. I just love how these simple seasonal occurrences can give me joy and it is right around the corner, not only regarding location (right behind my house) but also regarding ability: I just need to be available and to open my eyes. Then I see the richness of the world around me.
two pink petals on a black pattern
two pink petals on the black pattern of a doormat
pink petals on iron and water
pink petals on iron and water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...