Monday 4 May 2015

Pink petals

petals on the ground
petals on the ground
The day before yesterday I photographed the blossoming trees in my street and at the back of the house (see here). Last night it had rained quite a lot so that the trees had lost a lot of their blossoms and this morning it looked like it had snowed!
pink petals in the curb
pink petals in the curb
I became very enthusiastic about this, you know, this visual spectacle only happens once a year and I was happy to have witnessed it.
pink petals in the street
pink petals in the street

pink petals on iron
pink petals on iron (at the dumpsters) 
pink petals, shadows and streetcurb
pink petals, shadows and a streetcurb

pink petals and daisies
pink petals and daisies
The shot right above is secretly my favorite: the grass was covered with a layer of petals. The daisies in the grass were easily overlooked and it took me a little while to notice them. They looked tender and vulnerable.
floating pink petals
floating pink petals
I end this post with one of my favorite past times: looking in the water. I am usually stopped by what I see in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...