Wednesday 18 November 2015

Around here

What's going on around here? Well now, let's see. Since K. walked into my life I have not been to my regular yoga classes after India and I also stopped teaching the one class I taught for two years. K. works in the weekends and I work during the week, so we'd like to spend the evenings together as much as we can.
I have decided to cut back on posting long articles on the blog because it takes up a lot of my time next to my work and there is little output except for an occasional happy friend. I could use that time creatively without feeling an obligation to share long stories with lots of photos.
I will be looking for a professional site and in the mean time I will post a few photo albums on my public FB page. This blog will continue to exist, but I am not sure yet what I will post here.
I have continued following a series of lectures at the Shambhala buddhist center about what is true and what isn't? Of course that is an extremely difficult question to answer, but as I understand it the senses are the gateway to truth and the mind is a hindrance to true perception. One of the senses are the eyes and last night we played around with aimlessly wondering and looking deeper at what stopped us, a short introduction to Miksang contemplative photography. Something I have practiced the past four years. The circle is completed, this is why I started going to Shambhala classes 1.5 years ago. Aimlessly wondering still makes me happy and seeing ordinary magic is one of the greatest joys of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...