Monday 30 November 2015

Exhibition in Zaandam

Currently, 9 of my photographs are shown in studio Yoga Zaandam. My yoga friend Wies came to my house yesterday to select some of my work that has been sitting wrapped in the corner of my room. She picked out 9 prints on MDF that are shown in her yoga studio until the end of January.
Yoga Zaandam
original photo by Wies Raanhuis
Wies used to be an art curator for modern art so she has quite an eye for these things. She said that my photographs made her happy and that it is obvious to her that they were taken from the heart, without interference from the head. What a great compliment, I feel so honored to be hanging in her yoga studio.
Yoga Zaandam
original photo by Wies Raanhuis
On top of that, while we were flicking through my collection of printed photos she bought the one below on impuls. Thank you so much!
I still remember when I saw this blooming bonsai, or so I think this is. It was on a cold February day a few years ago. It had been a very cold winter and when I walked into the botanical garden of the VU during lunch time I spotted this flowering little tree and my heart opened up: Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...