Friday 18 December 2015

Calendar 2016

I made a calendar 2016 for our communal guest room, that is I selected the photographs and sent it to a print shop which will make it into a wall calendar. I chose one photo per month, taken in that same month this year in my neighbourhood or elsewhere in Amsterdam, except for July (I was away in India) and December (not cold enough).
Below are the photographs per month:
January
January
February
February
March
March
May
May
June
June
July
July
August
August
September
September
October
October
November
November
December
December
I will have it printed by Vistaprint, if you would like to order a copy (EUR 25 excluding shipping) please send me an email. Read here about my experience with Vistaprint last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...